Convenient, durable and attractive industrial flooring provides a safe and productive working environment.
Industrial self-leveling floor coverings protect the concrete base from the effects of production processes and damage. The product line of materials Litacryl® consists of high-strength systems based on modified polyurethane resin, which have a positive reputation and high demand among the enterprises of the processing, engineering, food, pharmaceutical, chemical industries.
The company VMS-Techno Ltd. has sufficient experience to assist its customers in choosing a technical solution to achieve a long-term and functional result of floor covering, taking into account the special requirements for operation. Our expertise in industrial flooring and the protection of concrete foundations based on 10 years of work in the field of construction.
Whether you have a new construction object or you need to renovate the existing flooring, our specialists will offer the best option for your business. Proper selection of industrial floor design is a guarantee that the coating will last a long time.
What influences can industrial concrete floor protect the concrete base from?
1. The least aggressive, but most common in the conditions of production - the impact of water.
2. Chemical destruction (solutions of acids, alkalis, salts), both external and internal. In the first case, the concrete base, interacting with chemicals, loses its mechanical strength, in the second - the resulting reaction occurs already in the "body" of concrete, breaking the strength bonds from the inside.
3. Mechanical destruction, abrasion and as a result the formation of concrete dust.
4. Microbiological impact (mold, microorganisms), which occurs in microcracks and pores of concrete due to high humidity and difficulty in cleaning the base without a front coating.
How to choose a self-leveling floor?
To select the right floor construction, it is necessary to define 3 main criteria:
1. The condition of the base;
2. Operating conditions;
3. Additional individual characteristics: no wet slip, chemical or thermal resistance, a certain thickness, etc.
After clarifying this information, it is possible to choose the most suitable budget.